Complaint Review: SLEEP BETTER STORE

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Cathy — Melbourne Florida U.S.A.
SLEEP BETTER STORE
5475 WEST SAM HOUSTON PKWY N * HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

SLEEP BETTER STORE DREAM NUMBER BEDS WHEN I RECEIVED THE BED I GOT ONE THAT SAID IT WAS A C4 WHEN I ORDERED AND PAID FOR A C5 THAT I WAS TOLD WAS A PILLOW TOP SO I JUST DECIDED THAT I WOULD RETURN UNDER THEIR RISK FREE 90 DAY TRIAL OFFER HOUSTON, Texas

I TRIED TO RETURN AS IT WAS TO BE A RISK FREE 90 DAY TRIAL. THEY SAID I HAD TO KEEP FOR 45 DAYS BEFORE THEY WOULD SEND THE LABELS FOR FREE RETURN. AFTER RETURNING THEY NOW ARE SAYING THAT IT SMELLS OF SMOKE AND THEY ARE SENDING IT BACK TO ME. I TOLD THEM UNDER NO UNCERTAIN TERMS NOT TO SEND IT BACK TO ME AND THAT IF THEY DID I WOULD REFUSE ACCEPTANCE THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT THERE WAS ANYONE SMOKING AROUND THE BED OR IN MY HOME.  I FILED A DISPUTE WITH MY CHARGE CARD COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLEEP-BETTER-STORE/HOUSTON-Texas-77041/SLEEP-BETTER-STORE-DREAM-NUMBER-BEDS-WHEN-I-RECEIVED-THE-BED-I-GOT-ONE-THAT-SAID-IT-WAS-A-895299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLEEP BETTER STORE