Complaint Review: SLEEPY'S

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: JEAN — ASHBURN Virginia
SLEEPY'S
1000 SO.OYSTER BAY RD. HICKSVILLE, New York USA

SLEEPY'S LIED, I WAS SO NICE I DID NOT GIVE THEM ANY GRIEF. HICKSVILLE STERLING VA.201

It was between June and July of 2013. The first bed was a sealy full size. The man told me I did not need a receipt that they keep all information in their computers. Of course to me I had never heard of that but I thought well if that is their way so be it.

In a few days the bed started to come apart in the middle.  After a few more days I was sleeping on the springs.  I called the store and told them about the bed and they said no refund but come in and pick out another bed. I did thinking well i'll just get a better bed and this won't happpen.  This time I bought a Simmons Beautyrest.  MORE MONEY. I'm thinking hmmmm i'll get some sleep now. It was delivered and I was happy.  Again after 3or4 days it started to do the same thing. I thought this can't be true because I had gotten a better bed and more money. I was really upset now. I called the store and they did not want to give me my money back and the only way was I could  exchange for another bed and had to upgrade only.  MORE MONEY.  I WENT into the 3rd store in Sterling Va, Hoping to get a real person that would help me and give me more information about the beds. I asked her why the beds split like that and she said that she had not heard about that problem. It must be me. I said I would like a middle grade Beauty Rest bed. At the time I did not know she did not know anything about beds. She said this is a mid. grade and more money so it must be a middle grade. At the time again I did not know she did not know about beds.  I bought it. They brought the bed and it looked strong and nice to me.

Do you know that the very same thing happened to it.  By the time a week went by I was sleeping on the springs. I called them, I could not even get another bed and did not want another bed.

The office even told me that I had bought another low grade bed. So now I am stuck with a bed that is exstreamly hard to sleep on and can't do anything about it. $1000.00 to a co. that could care less. I told the girl in the New York corporate office and she said she could not do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLEEPYS/HICKSVILLE-New-York-11801/SLEEPYS-LIED-I-WAS-SO-NICE-I-DID-NOT-GIVE-THEM-ANY-GRIEF-HICKSVILLE-STERLING-VA201-1069436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLEEPY'S