Complaint Review: SLM Final Coat

• Reported By: Jwill — St.Petersburg Florida
SLM Final Coat
1870 Starkey Rd. Unit #3 Largo, Select State/Province USA

SLM Final Coat Awful Work-SCAM!! Largo Florida

*Consumer Comment: SLM FINAL COAT LICENSED?

I hired SLM Final Coat to paint my house and replace some rotted wood earlier in February of 2014. I was absolutely disgusted with the work they did. They did a lousy job painting the house, the paint is already chipping off on one side of my house, only 6 months later! I've called them numerous times about the issue, but I always get excuses about why they cant come out or why that wouldnt be covered under the warranty they told me I would have when I originally contracted with them. On top of that, they left my entire yard in disarray when they left. There were paint chips, empty gatorade and water bottles, and painters tape and paper everywhere. They also left the paper and tape up on the spot lights around my house, forcing me to physically get up on a latter and take it off. I would never ever do business with this company again and wouldn't even recommend them to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLM-Final-Coat/Largo-Select-StateProvince-33771/SLM-Final-Coat-Awful-Work-SCAM-Largo-Florida-1166863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLM Final Coat

SLM FINAL COAT LICENSED?

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

This company advertises they are licensed all over the internet but no license number?  Red flag!  In addition, asphalt and masons should have a concrete license this company looks like they use someone else's license this is illegal in Florida actually criminal!  If you advertise you must have a license number listed!  Hmmmm  DBPR and Pinellas Sheriff has to be told