Complaint Review: SLM Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2002

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
SLM Financial
3000 lincoln Dr Marlton,, New Jersey U.S.A.

SLM Financial ripoff deception Marlton, New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: You Do Have Another Choice

My Questions are like the others:

Why have the financial institutions shown no real concern??

Why do the financial institutions expect you to pay when the contract was broken by AmeriTrain??

Why are the Financial institutions acting as if we are unreasonable??

Why are the financial institutions negotiating if they have donenothing wrong?

You know what? It wasn't no more then the first day I was in the building getting my books for the class when I had felt that I don't need to follow through with these classes. I don't know, everything just seemed threw together you know? So, guess what I did? I called Sallie Mae asking them to help me get out of it. At first, they was like,"ofcourse! you can get out of it... Submit a letter, you only attended one class ofcourse you should be able to get a refund." I said okay. It turns out that they really didn't know what the was talking about.

Sallie Mae has been trying to set me up with another computer school as saying that is my only choice. What am I suppose to do? It took me almost a year to finally decide I wanted to go to Ameritrain. Now, they just want to throw me somewhere where I really don't want to be. They are telling me what to do with my money sort of speak. Thats crazy! But, do I have a choice? Should I complete the registration papers and sign the agreement contract saying that I will pay back every dime to Sallie Mae Financial? Scammady Scam Scam

I want the funds refunded
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLM-Financial/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/SLM-Financial-ripoff-deception-Marlton-New-Jersey-37886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLM Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You Do Have Another Choice

AUTHOR: Marshall - (U.S.A.)

Yes, you do have another option.

AmeriTrain students have organized to fight this fraud. We have obtained several lawyers who are already assisting us or were previously aware of the SLM scam.

Join us through this web site. We can give you information and protection so that you don't have to make monthly payments to crooks any longer. Send an e-mail to:
ClassAction@ripoffreport.com
and be sure to include "Ameritrain" in the subject.

You should also file your own Rip-off Report and include the web address of your Report.