Complaint Review: SLM Marketing / Greg Lake & Sheryl French

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2007

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
SLM Marketing / Greg Lake & Sheryl French
17833 W. Dreyfuss, Surprise, AZ 85388 Surprise, Arizona U.S.A.

SLM Marketing / Greg Lake & Sheryl French Awaiting Prosecution for Embezzlement & Check Fraud Surprise Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bizarre & Grotesque Reports By Vicious People: Terminated Employees Conducting Smear Campaign

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Rebuttal: Michael Bacolas is at it again LIES ABOUT SHERYL FRENCH AND GREG LAKE

To Whom It May Concern,

Should you be contacted for any reason by Greg Lake or Sheryl French, please be made aware that these individuals are under investigation for embezzlement and check fraud in the state of Arizona.

On August 29, 2007, I terminated Greg Lake for embezzling $8,500 from my company and stealing my client database, SLS Information Services. The case was filed that day with the Surprise Police Department, case NO. 07086593.

On September 7, 2007, it was found that Sheryl French had opened a business checking account under a dummie company called "SLM Marketing" to perpretrate fraud against me and my business. Apparently, when stealing my client database, these two perpretrators obtained my client account information and are depositing funds into merchant accounts and a checking account under this dummy name. My clients billing comes up as "SLM Marketing" for these fraudulent transactions, which is designed to confuse the consumers who purchased products and hosting services from my legitimate company, "SLS Information Services."

A case for check fraud was filed with the El Mirage Police department in Arizona, Case NO. 07-171615.

Furthermore, the Phoenix Police Department is being contacted for mail order fraud. According to the post office where I receive my business correspondence (which Greg Lake and Sheryl French had access to and was responsible for picking up my mail as former employees), they had set up MY POST OFFICE BOX to receive correspondence and to conduct fraud under their dummy company "SLM Marketing." Not very smart criminals.

Since these complaints for embezzlement and check fraud were filed against Greg Lake & Sheryl French, my business and family have come under attack by these individuals. They have used this platform, ripoffreport, to conduct a smear campaign, unsuccessfully, against my family and business. I have had no customer complaints on this blog for SLS Information Services. These "people" have used ripoff report to post bogus reports and slanderous statements about me, my wife, and my children. This is all a smoke screen tactic on their behalf in an attempt to deflect attention away from their criminal activities. Funny thing is that the law enforcement agencies involved does not consider or even look at these ridiculous reports on this blog. The police are not interested in defamation, slander, or gossip, but rather the facts supporting the crime.

Their rantings and ravings does nothing to help their case, but rather is indicitive of their own guilt. Please look at the reports these "people" posted on ripoff report under my company "SLS Information Services" as you will also share in the same assessment of these perpretrators' character. The smear campaign they are waging against me, my family, and my business resembles the work of 5th graders who were held back for 3 grades. Not very well thought out and executed. They don't realize their IP address was logged for each bogus report. If you read these blogs you will undoubtedly ask yourself "who are these people?" A couple cards short of a deck? A couple sandwiches short of a pick nick basket? Definitely! Moreso, future spots on "America's Dumbest Criminals."

Should you be contacted by, or have any information, regarding these morons, please contact my office at 1 800 998 9418. Your cooperation will be held confidential and be used in the prosecution of these "people."

In addition, should these "people" continue their tactics, I will have no other alternative but to post their criminal background checks directly on this blog and other blogs. Both have criminal felony records and if the attacks on my business and family continues, I will make those records public and permanently optomize those records on all the search engines for future employers, law enforcement, banking, and consumers to reference...permanently.

Sincerely,

Michael
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLM-Marketing-Greg-Lake-Sheryl-French/Surprise-Arizona-85379/SLM-Marketing-Greg-Lake-Sheryl-French-Awaiting-Prosecution-for-Embezzlement-Check-Fr-275081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLM Marketing / Greg Lake & Sheryl French

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

So whose the author of this report? Rose Capen from Walla Walla, Washington? Or could it be Rose Capen from Thermopolis, Wyoming? On August 30, 2007, the report stated I owe these people $10,000, but this report is now saying $50,000? If they are going to attempt to tell lies and orchestrate a smear campaign, one would think they would have enough foresight to keep their lies straight.

I am the victim of a crime, period. Two of my former employees, Greg Lake and Sheryl French, were caught embezzling funds from my company, SLS Information Services. A police report was filed with the surprise police department on August 29, report NO. 07086593.

You would think that after stealing $8,500 from my company, SLS Information Services, that would be enough. Not for the antisocial personality. The only retaliation Greg Lake and Sheryl French could muster to hurt me, for calling the police on them, was to file a bogus report on August 29, which was the report allegedly by Rose Capen from Walla Walla, Washington. No one else really listens to their bizarre and grotesque statements as they lack credibility and character, which all their reports on this blog show and reflect.

Now back to the smear campaign and their lack of credibility.

Three holes in this story. First hole in their story: Rose Capen, who is one of my clients, but she is from Thermopolis, Wyoming (not Walla Walla, Washington as their report on August 29 signed her off as). Second hole in this story: Rose Capen spent $1,750, not the outrageous amount of $32,000 as the bogus report claimed. The third, and most damning hole in that report, is with the rebuttal on August 30. The bogus report was allegedly authored by "Rose Capen". When someone authors a report on this blog, they have the option of receiving email alerts to rebuttals posted to their original ripoffreport. Had Rose Capen filed this report on August 29, which she didn't, then she would have received the email alert to my first rebuttal and she would have rebutted on August 30.

But Rose didn't rebut me on August 30, Greg Lake and Sheryl French did, as they were the authors and they received the email alert of my rebuttal.

On the 29th of August, the day I filed my first police report, the bogus Rose Capen report was filed by Greg Lake and Sheryl French. On August 30, Greg Lake and Sheryl French came out of the shadows and responded to my rebuttal, as they were the authors of the fraudulent Rose Capen report and received the email message notifying them of my rebuttal.

As I worked with law enforcement in September, actively pursuing their prosecution, I filed another report in El Mirage, Arizona, for check fraud, report NO. 07-171615. After that, their smear campaign against me and my family intensified.

Prior to August 29, 2007, SLS INFORMATION SERVICES HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS EVER FILED ON RIPOFFREPORT. The only report to have ever been filed against my company is by these former employees, who perpretrated embezzlement and check fraud against my business. I would say they were disgruntled employees, but as they embezzled $8,500 after I loaned them $2,500, I would say they weren't too disgruntled...just caught in the act of theft.

If all these bizarre lies and grotesque statements were true about me and my business, why no reports on this blog? All these rantings and ravings are a smoke screen to avoid prosecution by Greg Lake and Sheryl French. Anybody and everybody who reads their perverse statements can see that. My only disgust with this whole matter is that a venue is afforded to these "people" to conduct such a heinous campaign, with the intent of damaging me, my family, and my business.

The mores in a civilized community accomodates protection for the victim of a crime. I am a victim of a crime, embezzlement. Now I am also the victim of the torts of defamation of character and slander, as the elements of those torts have already been satiated: broadcasting knowingly false statements about an individual through the media.

Social norms and mores in our culture further dictate that the institutions making up that community, provide safeguards against further victimization by a perputrator against his victim. This blog should not allow the perpretrator of this crime the venue to attempt to destroy my reputation and the reputation of my family in the community as a revenge for their prosecution. That is where my disgust rests with this whole smear campaign...allowing this.

It is sickening and it is vicious.

I have never had a report for SLS Information Services on ripoffreport by any unhappy customers and we are going into our second year in business. I don't have thousands of clients, but roughly 96. It is true that I was one of 3 owners of Direct Wholesale Solutions, which was only open for business for 3 months, September to December, 2006.

It is a false statement that I ever owned Global Net Warehouse, they were the hosting company who built and maintained my web sites for Direct Wholesale Solutions. Furthermore, I have legal issues against Global Net Warehouse for breach of contract. I paid a them to build, maintain, and host my web sites and I ended that business relationship when they stopped fulfilling on web site orders I had already paid for. Everyone in the industry knows the owners of Global Net Warehouse, and any statements indicating I ever owned that company is flaky and false.

Prior to August 30, 2007, I had 3 reports on this blog for Direct Wholesale Solutions. I never owned Global Net Warehouse and that can be established as a false report by contacting the Arizona Corporate Commission. The commission can verify my ownership in Direct Wholesale Solutions and that I have nothing to do with Global Net Warehouse outside pending litigation. We were in business, September to December 2006. I have approximately 200 clients with Direct Wholesale Solutions and not "1,800" as Greg Lake stated in his original report.

Ignore their zany and bizarre statements and check the facts.

This was part of the vicious smear campaign to destroy me and my business. Since filing these outlandish blogs, Greg Lake and Sheryl French went back on ripoff report, and with the only 3 reports that Direct Wholesale Solutions has, began filing more bogus reports. Check the dates. On August 30, the same day the false Rose Capen report was filed for SLS Information Services, they filed 4 erroneous reports on this blog for Direct Wholesale Solutions. Again, seeking more ways to attempt to destroy me and my family through slander. Why is this not put to a stop? Are there no shared moral values of conduct through the media and on the internet, barring perpretrators from further attacks on their victims?

SLS Information Services have NO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. These are the rantings of former employees fired for theft.

And they make such strange statements, thinking it will divert from their crime. Case in point: I have never filed company papers, let alone heard of a company, called SLM Marketing 1 2 3 abc or whatever. The first time I heard of this company was on September 7, when the bank called for Sheryl French for "SLM Marketing." She's so ignorant she gave them her work phone number as a contact. Stupid criminal. That is the day I contacted the EL Mirage Police Department. Later I found my checkwriting software changed to "SLM Marketing", implying they had used my software to produce bogus checks. These people are so ludicrous in their statements, not knowing that anyone could go to the Secretary of State's office and see I have never had a business called SLM anything. But not accoding to their reports. To deflect the crime of fraud, they concoct these semantic charades. Guilty is guilty, period. They have a long paper trail showing guilt and they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But human behavior is motivated and goal oriented. Their smear campaign is motivated as a vandetta to destroy me for calling the police on August 29. If you think these sickening reports turn your stomach, you should read the emails they sent me. Very sick people; twisted.

And it will unfortunately get worse. They will continue to make fools out of themselves with these crazy rebuttals. Just read not only what they are saying, but how they are saying it. Notice how the rebuttals continue to get more zany, more psycho, more evil, with each posting. What wild and outrageous stories are in store for us next week? The week after that? More unusual, I'm sure of that. You would think these people would have enough common sence and read what they are actually posting, how ignorant and desperate they sound. I't not me saying this...just read their reports and look at the dates. And should you question any of my statements, well, that's why I quote my sources.

Greg Lake and Sheryl French have been caught filing false reports as Rose Capen and conducting a vandetta against me for pursuing criminal charges on this very blog. All their statements have been proven bizarre, grotesque, and absolutely false. I've had no reports for SLS Information Services as I run a reputable business. This is all a sham by very bad criminal minds.

Unfortunately, Ripoffreport will continue to provide these perpretrators a venue to continue to attack me and my family. It is clear to all who reads these reports that these statements are false and does not justify further comment. I only wish someone will have the decency of putting a stop to all this. I believe in what ripoffreport is doing for customer complaints, but a venue for criminal ex employees to conduct torts is unacceptable behavior by anone's standards.

Please put a stop to this.

Sincerely,

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Rebuttal: Michael Bacolas is at it again LIES ABOUT SHERYL FRENCH AND GREG LAKE

AUTHOR: Big G - (U.S.A.)

I could care less if you call the police on me for this but let me tell you something you want to know something MICHEAL BACOLAS: you need to know that all the stuff you stick on rip off report don't hurt me not one bit but I will let you know that I did do a back ground search on your wife, you and guess what I found you NEVER went to school to become a psychologist EVER, and you are under investigation with the FBI!!!! I do know why your wife was in PRISON.

You know WELLS FARGO is not stupid, also I opened my checking account and got a legitimate DBA under my business, because someone that has been TMF'd from Merchants should know that by now, so those people use someone else that is trying to help an IDIOT LIKE YOU have a successful business. One question Mike why did you have your wife go to the Trade Commission and try to use SLM MARKETING I, and then you found out it couldn't be done you dropped the l and still copied my business name? That okay because I changed my whole business name, Greg and I have new businesses, new merchants, and bank accounts, you keep SUNBANK that is the only bank you will ever get!!! Oh and the best of all YOU ARE OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER!!!! SEE YOU IN COURT BUDDY!!!!!!

Further more MR. BACOLAS when you said that "5th graders who were held back for 3 grades" I graduated high school and I will let you know I may act STUPID around you because you are not competent to understand half the things an intelligent human being is telling you!!!!!

Oh and Mike I never wanted to use your PO BOX for Crap you are the one who wanted me to use it because you were scared I would run off with your LIES!!!!! Let me tell you something you not good piece of CRAP, I will and I always will be BETTER than YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!! OH MIKE I WILL SUPEONE MICHEAL HIRSCH AND HE WILL TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE HE IS NOT LOSING HIS BUSINESS OVER YOU, THAT YOU WALKED INTO THE "POSTAL PLUS MORE" AND OPENED A PO BOX IN YOUR NAME AND LISTED ALL BUSINESSES AFFILIATED WITH YOU!!! Smart Lending Solutions, Direct Whole Sale Solutions, SLS Information Services, Lakes Millionaire Marketing, and SLM Marketing I, I did not want any of my mail going to that box and you did it anyways you were setting me up from the beginning but I caught you. Now your a hater that don't want to see me make it HA HA your not as good you can try and destroy my life but Michael Bacolas YOU LOSE!!!

Mike this is coming from me Greg I have been quite for awhile but you know what? YOU are trying to reverse the bull crap you went forward...ONE THING you don't know about me I PLAY HARD BALL you can't beat me in nothing you know all the info everyone has on you is TRUE facts. Right now you are scared and running you don't know what's going to happen next, but one thing you can remember and rest assure you do dirt, you get dirt!!!

Mike I'm RICH and you still the same LOW LIFE when I met you the only reason I stuck with you is because you are smart on a computer you always now how to manipulated people.......Hey Mike remember Julie Enger??? When you put that $4,000.00 check into your bank account with out her permission you tried to steal her money and got caught that is why your account got closed I repeat Mike I'm RICH and you still the low life when I met you.

You are so grimy and scandalous, you remember when you pretended to be Paul Harrison? When you and scammed all those people?? Your dirt is coming back to haunt you!! I have so many people who have bad checks from you that I have subpoenaed for court. Because you did say we are going to court right? all those numbers you putting on the Internet, about cases and stuff like that....BOY you sure can lie well guess what, to all the people who is looking at this Michael Bacolaas is no more than a thief that hides behind his kids, that are cracked out, smoked out and believe me we will find out if I am lying really soon, I bet right now Mike your heart just drop.

While you are calling bluffs and faking, and shooting nothing but blanks at me, on rip off report I don't care who believes whatever you say on the Internet, but one thing you can rest assure is that it will be you and your small family that is in your house currently, going down against me, all the people that know you, and most importantly the people that is going to take you down, you see Mike I am not exaggerating you screwed thousands of people out of money, you are TMF'D which says...you don't have a business and you are not to have one ever 4 LIFE!!

Now all the different lies about us having felonies, and other lies you have so much dirt in your background and Michael Bacolaas for calling all the clients up and trying to have me charge backed so WHAT MIKE, you owe me $50,000.00 and you are currently being sued for $50,000.00 OH I forgot your broke and I am RICH, you know why? because I have GOD in my life and I pay my tithes plus I got away from you. You have a pattern you burn all your friends and take and steal.

So America real soon all truth will come out to the light Michael Bacolas is being revealed see one thing about you. Mike this is not SNITCHING I don't sell drugs, I don't have no felonies, my wife don't have felonies how you think she was in the ARMY. I went to so many places on you with proof in hand, smoking Marijuana in front of MY SON (who is 6 years old) I was going to do damage to you then, BUT I got GOD in my life and you have the devil. The devil can not BEAT GOD no way shape or form, you are lucky I am saved and a CHRISTIAN why are you trying.

Mike you cant prove nothing at all but I can prove you ran deals on my acct without my permission on my days off and when I caught you and fired you from my life you went on rip-off and started lying to save yourself your drowning. Don't know what to do, Do you. You stole money out my bank and using my social security number the feds have my info everything on you I'm taking you down Michael Bacolas and yes Mike send your crew to kill me, yes Michael Bacolas is telling people he wants to kill me. Why Mike? Why you want to kill me? because I'm exposing you I don't care...I don't fear nothing, bring it on ..and I will be at court with my clients and the ones you forgot about Ha Ha ! calling me names on rip-off.. I'm crippled cant walk without a cane and I'm black also...Racial Discrimination also...You now owe me for making fun of me just cost you another $1000.000, good thing you didn't call me a n****r it would cost you$1,000,000.00 so BACK OFF LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE.

Now I want my money Michael Bacolaas. You are going to be in court for years to come.. then Prison going to hit you by January 2010. Its your year to go away...Your Mom and Dad don't want you around them see if you can get family support Ha Ha I talked to everyone about you they will help me take you down ,they want you in Prison,, getting stuck like chuck. Those numbers are real He owes me...Don't run now...Heard you want to leave town Michael Bacolas NONO...People want Justice. They want me to never let off you and I will not, Can't wait for court Mike ....Yeah Michael Bacolaas, I'm building info everyday on you nobody likes you... You fake,, false police report, switched statements, your going down, down.

When you put on the internet that I was being looked at for this, that, and what not, put you didn't think probably didn't think I go to the FBI and check on my self right, and the Surprise Police and El Mirage Police didn't think I would confront them also because of your false accusations they said nothing has been reported by you at all HA HA you tried to bluff rip off report and me huh? Guess what I really did go to them and yes and different departments and agency's are coming at you one by one, you have agency's tax payers, clients you didn't know I had are going after you any way regardless of your rip off report lies.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS MICHAEL BACOLAS WILL COME BACK WITH SOMETHING LAME AND STUPID LIKE ALWAYS, MORE LIES ADDED ON TOP OF LIES, (HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THEM ALL ANYWAYS) YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO LIE 1,000 TIMES TO COVER UP THE FIRST LIE MICHAEL BACOLAAS YOU CAN'T REMEMBER A LIE THAT YOU TOLD YESTERDAY!!!

MIKE YOU CALLED CLIENTS FROM THE 1ST TIME YOU STARTED YOUR BUSINESS FROM YOUR HOUSE TO CHARGE BACK BY CHARGING AND REFUNDING, CHARGING AND REFUNDING AGAIN ON MY MERCHANT ACCOUNT, YOU ARE CONSIDERED A HACKER IN THE SYSTEM. MERCHANT SERVICES ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, ALL YOU CONNECTIONS AND EVERYONE YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH. NOW GUESS WHAT MIKE, I PAID MY MERCHANTS BECAUSE I AM RICH I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU IN COURT.

YOU WOULD SAY HE IS DESPRATE, TO TRY TO SAVE WHAT I HAVE JUST BLOWN FOR HIM EVERYONE WAS SCARED TO BLOW HIS COVER BECAUSE MIKE WAS CONSIDERED TO BE SOME KIND OF MOBSTER WITH HIT MEN THAT HAVE DONE VIOLENT THINGS TO PEOPLE IN THE PAST, EVEN.............I WILL LET THE AUDIANCE DECIDE, BUT LIKE I SAID I AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH MICHAEL BACOLASS SO I AM GOING TO EXPOSE YOU TO EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU AND EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW YOU I WILL NOT STOP FROM NOW ON I AM GOING TO BE ON YOU LIKE STINK ON DO DO. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE MY LIFE CONFUSING
devil.........GOD IS HERE WITH ME AND HE IS HERE TO STAY..... HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!!!

Yeah Michael Bacolas you are on here changing your story just like you changed the POLICE reports, I told you I am faster than you, I am 10 steps ahead of you when you come back online with the next lie on rip off report everyone is going to know you are a BIG LIAR and please keep writing stuff about the POLICE, FBI, they have all these rip off reports on file about your lies. And Mike you said NO ONE would believe me because I am BLACK , isn't that what you said Michael Bacolas, aren't you in check systems for fraud Mike, I AM NOT!!!! Mike you said if I came back with something that you would put online Sheryl's and my felony back ground, well go right ahead because there is nothing on myself or Sheryl for you to expose!!! Do what ever you have to do you can not call my bluff I do not believe in wolf tickets, I believe in put up or shut up.

Your move check mateUNTIL NEXT TIME....THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING MICHAEL BACOLASS SAGAS . ACCUSATIONS