• Report: #1120578

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: dweber — longs South Carolina
SLNDGARCINIA
plano tx. plano, Texas USA

SLNDGARCINIA I sent for a bottle of diet pills for 4.95 then the next month they charged me 79.92 ..I called and complained they argued with me until i screamed and they said they would credit me. one month later they credited me then they charged me again, 79.92. I cant get it to stop. please help me. they are crooks. plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: You are correct

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLNDGARCINIA/plano-Texas/SLNDGARCINIA-I-sent-for-a-bottle-of-diet-pills-for-495-then-the-next-month-they-charged-1120578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLNDGARCINIA

You are correct

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

You are correct that this is a ripoff outfit.

However, I went to their web site and read their Terms and conditions. One of the very first paragraphs says:

At the end of your 14-day trial, if you do not wish to continue taking Slender Garcinia, you must call customer service to cancel within 18 days of placing your trial order or you will be automatically enrolled in our auto-ship program.  See details below.

If you read more they tell you how they are screwing you.  Unfortunately most companies with free trials use this sleazy tactic. It's misleading and sleazy, they know it, they do it on purpose and they don't care.

You really need to CAREFULLY read EVERYTHING when you deal with these places. It's sleazy, but technically you agreed to it whether you read it or not.

Good luck.