Complaint Review: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: Blanca — COLUMBUS Georgia
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE
Internet USA

SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS "payout" in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet

On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS "payout" in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. I read some of the complaints regarding their neglect to pay they customers and I hope it's not too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SLOTNUTS-CASINO-ONLINE/internet/SLOTNUTS-CASINO-ONLINE-On-June-26-2014-I-requested-a-SLOTNUTS-payout-in-the-amount-of-1171679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE