breaking

Longwood, Florida United States of America

SMA Timeshare Nick Vacation Internationale owners beware!! Longwood, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Not Complaint on VI

*Consumer Comment: SMA is a SCAM

When called by SMA, I asked all the right questions - how to know if this would work, etc.  Nick, not the original sales person, talked to me at length, showed me the BBB reports, etc.,   Told me that he would rather refund my $800 (non-refundable) 'marketing fee' than have a bad report.  The contract makes no promises; there is no recourse;  they promise to 'market' your timeshare.

A couple weeks passed, there is a 7 day revocation period, THEN they submitted an offer to me.   In faireness, they have presented a good number of offers.  However, as soon as I saw the first couple 'offers', I contacted them and told them this would not work for me, because VI operates differently.  I do not have the ability to book units like they are presenting them.

I then asked for the refun that Nick had promised verablly.  Was told, not by him, but by Nicki, that we were past the refund period.  Duh.

This might work for owners that actually have weeks to trade, but VI operates on a point system, with no specific week or time to trade.

I am not happy.   I asked the right questions, was assured by Nick that things would be fine, that they 'have lots of VI owners'., etc., etc.,    It was, as I anticipated -- a BIG rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMA-Timeshare/Longwood-Florida-/SMA-Timeshare-Nick-Vacation-Internationale-owners-beware-Longwood-Florida-987639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMA Timeshare

Not Complaint on VI

AUTHOR: Vacation Internationale - ()

This complaint is on SMA and not on Vacation Internationale.

SMA is a SCAM

AUTHOR: RoseW - (United States of America)

Fraud in general and specifically of timeshare are the order of the day. Customers should be cautious and not be fooled by false promises about investment returns, timeshare resales or anything that sounds too good to be true. I know a company that can give you a free consultation on your matter, this is their website:

there's a way to proceed legally against those scammers