Complaint Review: SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY - NORMAN KOELMEL

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By:Pflugerville Texas
SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY - NORMAN KOELMEL
714 Campfire Trail Pflugerville, Texas U.S.A.

SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY - NORMAN KOELMEL DOGS DIE IN THE HANDS OF SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY NORMAN KOELMEL Pflugerville Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: no dogs died in these transports

This is a company I know alot about I hired 3 of his drivers this man Norm had 3 employees Kerry , Hope , Bill we hired all 3 they left Norman for non payment to his own employees right now as we speak he owes Hope 3000 dollars & Bill 1000 Maybe more? What he does is has the customer pay him and NEVER pays his people. Well All 3 had to go do there taxes last year while running for me and this is when the truth came out!!!! This man does not pay Taxes he has NEVER given ANY employee a 1099 or any type of tax document as Kerry his driver told me for the past 4years!!!

He Also has offered to share and trade deliveries with my company and I gave him over 1200 dollars in runs almost 1 year ago and I have still never been paid!!! The worst part is how many animals have died in his care and how dirty & filthy his van is and the pets are when delivered!! This man & hsi wife know how to drive but knows nothing about pets or the way they need to be cared for I had taught him more about dogs and there care in the 30 days we did business than he had ever leanrned in his 4yrs.Now a very good friend of our and the most outstanding Kennel we have ever delivered for has suffered a loss to A SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY.Our good friend Has suffered 2 great losses to A SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERIES STUPIDITY!!! THIS IS A 1 MAN SHOW THAT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! This Man claims to have insurance on your pets and that has still has not been seen by any customer!!!And refuses to turn in calims when there is a problem!!!

Anonymous
Pflugerville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMALL-ANIMAL-DELIVERY-NORMAN-KOELMEL/Pflugerville-Texas-78660/SMALL-ANIMAL-DELIVERY-NORMAN-KOELMEL-DOGS-DIE-IN-THE-HANDS-OF-SMALL-ANIMAL-DELIVERY-NORM-373909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMALL ANIMAL DELIVERY - NORMAN KOELMEL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

no dogs died in these transports

AUTHOR: norm - (United States of America)

This is a person who was in the delivery business and only lasted 6 months because the drivers all came back to work for me. He is no longer in business and blames me so he posted this to try to get back at me. He thinks Rush Kennel is a great customer of his.Well his judgement isn't very good as the puppy mill known as Rush Kennel had 97 dogs confiscated from them and were found guilty of 13 counts of felony and misdemeanor animal abuse.They should have went to jail but only got probation.The laws need to be stronger against animal abusers.I did some jobs for him but his customers paid him and I didn't see the money he owed me.If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you.My phone number is at my website as for Steve nobody knows where he is these days.

Liberals