whereby

• Submitted: Sat, April 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 01, 2006

• Reported By:norwood Ohio
SMART TRAVEL, TAN TRAVEL, ADVANTAGE NETWORK
MALSBURY ROAD CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

SMART TRAVEL, TAN TRAVEL, ADVANTAGE NETWORK ripoff SCAM REPORTED FOR ANOTHER TAN- SUNDANCE CINCINNATI Ohio

I was checking out your rip off report for anything on an organization that I went to tonight. Exactly what happened with everyone from Sundance in New Jersey was exactly the same in Ohio. They called me many times about prizes that I had won by filling out an entry to an Infinity in the mall, which I never had done. They offered me 30 vacation weeks for $24,000 + their "bonuses". The they came down to $11000. Then because I own a time share offered me a 2 for 1 if I exchanged my Gold Crown deeded timeshare with them and dropped the price down to $2500 with only 8 weeks since they would double anyway in the 2 for 1. The prizes were all the same also, free 500.00 online shopping spree- joke! A free vacation voucher in which you send a refundable 50.00 deposit, then pay a 50.00 non refundable administrative fee + up to 18.00 in taxes per day. Free is Free not all these hidden charges. Then they gave us a restaurant voucher to use at any restaurant for 15.00, in which you send it in like a rebate form with your original receipt. Could they be using this receipt for IRS extra tax write-offs? Everything was a mirror immage of what I have read about another TAN- Sundance on your report. What they said once we were there would be a 60 minutes of our time turned out to be almost 2 hours. Lieing doesn't get my business.

Pam
norwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2006 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMART-TRAVEL-TAN-TRAVEL-ADVANTAGE-NETWORK/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45242/SMART-TRAVEL-TAN-TRAVEL-ADVANTAGE-NETWORK-ripoff-SCAM-REPORTED-FOR-ANOTHER-TAN-SUNDANCE-184395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMART TRAVEL, TAN TRAVEL, ADVANTAGE NETWORK