Complaint Review: SMARTING SAVING COM

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
SMARTING SAVING COM
WWW.SMARTINGSAVING.COM WEST PALM BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

SMARTING SAVING COM Deceptive hiding fees and subscriptions WEST PALM BEACH Florida

On December I was at amazon.com to get a book for my husband and I saw an advertisement for the same book for less price, on the rigth side of the page. So I went to their site e bought 3 book. What I did no and I did not see that Smartingsaving.com had a hiding charge for mambership and plus. Membership? Who need a membership to buy a book here and tere? Where is the saving anyway, if I have to keep feeding their bank account?

So deceptive. I tougth I getting a big deal, not been ripedoff.
Thanks,
Analine

Analine836
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMARTING-SAVING-COM/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida/SMARTING-SAVING-COM-Deceptive-hiding-fees-and-subscriptions-WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-445464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMARTING SAVING COM