Complaint Review: SMASH GLAM

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: ANGRY MODEL — KANSAS CITY Missouri
SMASH GLAM
1210 W 8TH ST KANSAS CITY, Kansas USA

SMASH GLAM PHOTOGRAPHER TIFFANY CODYMAKE UP ARTIST AISHA SIMMON DO NOT SHOOT WITH THEM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY KANSAS CITY Kansas

*Consumer Comment: Aisha Simon Dog Abuser con artist too

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Aisha Simon Bu

I am a local model in the kansas city kansas and kansas city mo area I did a shoot with these people and paid $275 one issue i have is i did not recieve all my photos i clearly know i took more than 35 photos with 3 changes. but. Tiffany assured me that she sent me all my photos but did not I asked about me getting printed copies she said i will get 3  and I have not recieved  them  and then she tells me I have to pay extra for more printed copies so i sent my photos to a local printer to have a few printed in 8x10 but the photo came out dark and fuzzy the guy told me the pictures ar web images I was so upset I paid money to get quality photos and quality prints but im her to tell the world these people are using local models for their gain and the world needs to know their work is not exactly what it looks like online  im glad a friend told me about this site and im not suprised to see other post about them they need to be brought down they are snakes very sneaky and munipulative they pull you in there scam by saying good things to you like your so beautiful, or wow your blowing me away  dont fall for it its a trap i hope more model come forth and speak out about these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMASH-GLAM/KANSAS-CITY-Kansas-64101/SMASH-GLAM-PHOTOGRAPHER-TIFFANY-CODYMAKE-UP-ARTIST-AISHA-SIMMON-DO-NOT-SHOOT-WITH-THEM-TH-1081897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMASH GLAM

Aisha Simon Dog Abuser con artist too

AUTHOR: Sara - (USA)

I am very sickened by this self professed professional photographer and make up lol artist. After finding out about this dog that Aisha Simon Bullock adopter then returned a year later in a sever state of neglect, because it was too boring and lazy, one wonders what she wanted the dog to do... In this medical state. It was neglected and withdrawn . I would refrain from ever using the services of an animal abuser. This sickens me because this was a very sweet dog. I know now that the rescue has her back greater caution will be taken . Don't use their services. If they do this to an animal, they lack remorse. I would never trust them. Apparently they don't have a great rep anyway !

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Aisha Simon Bu

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (USA)

I new nothing of these mediocre artists until I was made are of what they did to a very lovely dog they adopted,which ultimately , they victimized. They ,specifically, Aisha and her family abused this poor dog then after a year returned it to the rescue stating it was boring and lazy . How about the dog became withdrawn from neglect. I would never utilize their services because if they can do this to one of the sweetest dogs I e ever met, that was a rescue, what are they capable of. Evil subhumans is what they are. I'm appalled at the condition of this dog that as returned in this condition. I'm not very impressed with their makeup and photog reviews either.