• Report: #207084

• Submitted: Mon, August 21, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 21, 2006

• Reported By:DURAND Michigan
SMC CORP / EMERCHANT CLUB
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley,, California U.S.A.

SMC CORP - EMERCHANT CLUB DIDNT GET REFUND IN MY 30 DAYS AS ADVERTISED Simi Valley, California

TRYED SMC/ EMERCHANTS CLUB FOR WEB SITE. IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD DEAL. WHEN I ASKED WHAT IF I WANTED TO CANCEL MY SET UP FOR WEBSITE, WOULD I GET MY $ 800.00 BACK (HAVEING THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE IT) THEY SENT ME A EMAIL (THAT THEY SAID THEY DONT ANSWER ONE BACK....) THAT I WASNT INTILTED TO MY REFUND. BUT ERIC MORECE (CUSTUMER REPERSENTIVE) ON THE PHONE SAID THAT I HAD 14 DAYS TO CHANGE MY MIND.I HAVE THE EMAILS AND DOCUMENT TO SHOW THE DATES.. IT WAS UNDER THE 14 DAYS THAT HE AGREED AND THATS NOT TO MENTION THE 30 DAY REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT.. (I COULDNT ACCESS TO DO ANYTHING TO THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT IF I WANTED TO).

AFTER I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTERNY GENERALS OFFICE THEY BLOCKED ME OUT OF THE MEMBERS WEB SITE ACESS.

IF THERE IS ANY ATTERNYS OUT THEIR THAT HAVE THE B**** TO GO AFTER THESE SCAM ARTISTS. WE/IM READY (AS I SPEEAK FOR ALL THAT GOT SCAMED FROM THIS COMPANY)TO GO AFTER WHAT WE/I/ARE INTILTED TO. IF YOUR FROM SMC OR EMERCHANTS CLUB AND YOU DONT LIKE THIS REPORT.....LETS DANCE..I GOT EVERYTHING!!

Joe
DURAND, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 02:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-CORP-EMERCHANT-CLUB/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-CORP-EMERCHANT-CLUB-DIDNT-GET-REFUND-IN-MY-30-DAYS-AS-ADVERTISED-Simi-Valley-Califo-207084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC CORP / EMERCHANT CLUB