Complaint Review: SMC Corp

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: IreneB — Newland North Carolina United States of America
SMC Corp
13230 San Bernardino Ave Fontana, California United States of America

SMC Corp Specialty Merchandise Corp. Lies, misleading info, fraudulent charges, won't refund money Fontana, California

This company has lied to me from the very beginning,is now taking money fraudulently from my bank account,after my membership was cancelled, caused me to incur several NSF fees from my bank after taking money from my account that they were no longer authorized to do so. On their automated telephone service (which is about all you can get when you try to call them) They give detailed instructions on how to cancel membership, which consists ONLY of returning the membership package they sent. I did so, and have USPS confirmation that they received the package on 02/10/12. TODAY, they took another fee from my bank account, and when I called to complain, I was told that since I only called today, I have to wait another 10-15 days  to recieve  refund. Their phone information said NOTHING about calling them, nor did it include a phone number to call. The catalogs they sent consisted of mainly junk items that I wouldn't even buy for myself, let alone try to sell to anyone. This company is a bad joke, a fraud and a HUGE rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Corp/Fontana-California-92335/SMC-Corp-Specialty-Merchandise-Corp-Lies-misleading-info-fraudulent-charges-wont-refu-842574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Corp