Complaint Review: SMC Corp

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Brown — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
SMC Corp
996 Flower Glen St Simi Valley, California United States of America

SMC Corp http://www.sMemberServices@smcorp.com Took Extra Money Out of My Bank. Cause Me To Overdraft Hundreds of Dollars. Simi Valley California

I seen a add on T.V  and Working from Home, And I call them and they gave me a amount of 39.95 for package. The package was 5 magazines. You had to order your own magazines and order forms with your name on them. After I sent in my first order I never got it. So I call them and sent e-mails to them to tell them I wanted to cancel I was still in my cancel time. Well they Took over $500.00 out of my bank account and caused me to overdraw. To This day I have not heard from them or got my money back. So Beware of SMC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Corp/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Corp-httpwwwsMemberServicessmcorpcom-Took-Extra-Money-Out-of-My-Bank-Cause-Me-T-952232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Corp