Complaint Review: SMC, E-Merchant Club, E- Commerce Web Consultants, EMI We Consultants, Etc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:N. Charleston South Carolina
SMC, E-Merchant Club, E- Commerce Web Consultants, EMI We Consultants, Etc.
996 Flower Glen Street, Simi Valley, California 93065 Fontana, California U.S.A.

SMC, E-Merchant Club, E- Commerce Web Consultants, EMI We Consultants, Etc. Unlawful charges to credit cards, unlawful debits and charges to my account. Deceptive liars to gain and drain your money. San BernadenoFontana California

This Company has deceived me, taken money unlawfully from credit accounts, they place AND mail orders that I never made, or any customer has ever made. Then charges me for the merchandise I do not want.

They refuse to take it back, if I chose to mail it back i have to pay all shipping, they refuse to correct the situation, and give me some stupid "credit" to my account in place of refunding my money.

They weekely change people, and phone numbers, NO ONE gives me and e-mail to recieve help.

They just continue to rob me of FEES i know nothing of.
I can go on and will, come back on and add to this but this is a FRAUD.

THEY FEED OFF THE NIAVE, AND GULLABLE, AND HOPEFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE. I have not made a dime off this Co. since June of 2008, and am in debt over $6,000 that was from a car accident settlement. I was hoping just to make enought to pay my bills.

Instead All my credit is ruined and I have this mess to deal with.

ONCE YOU SIGN UP, YOU CAN'T GET OUT.

IT IS LIKE A CULT OVER THERE.

I want my damn money back that's all. If they won't do that I'll start the largest law suit they ever saw.
PISSED OFF IN SC

ONCE
N. Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-E-Merchant-Club-E-Commerce-Web-Consultants-EMI-We-Consultants-Etc/Fontana-California-92335/SMC-E-Merchant-Club-E-Commerce-Web-Consultants-EMI-We-Consultants-Etc-Unlawful-charg-424519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC, E-Merchant Club, E- Commerce Web Consultants, EMI We Consultants, Etc.