Complaint Review: SMC, Emerchant Club

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Swimming in debt in the gulf of Mexico Florida
SMC, Emerchant Club
996 Flower St Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC, Emerchant Club Selfish Cold hearted Company Forces the innocent to declare Bankrupcty Simi Valley California

*Consumer Comment: John, regarding report 391104

After 3 months with this company I get no customer satifaction or a listening ear. Just tons of bull telling all the words I don't need like Buy more invest in products before you lose credits. . Sorry can't cancel your member. and not refunds on gift cards. they are so crooked even my charge card company refuses to give me credit. I face going bankruptcy cause I haven't sold a cent. None my friends or family wants gift cause to try cause you buy same item of better quality with a warranty at Kmart or Walmart.

Tonight I sit on 520 $10 gifts that gather dust when if they would take back could easy pay my monthly bills or my frist phase in going to a bankruptcy attorney.

SMC don't care about anyone but themselves and always pushing the crap out the door and then enough nerve to ask you a simple one question survey on how they doing.

Well I had enough I printing out a select few reportand showing a bankruptcy attorney and tell them this what me in trouble not no slow economy and help me find a attorney file a charges and explain to creditors they would get they money if this company been more repectful in giving better products and or refund on the items I can sell.

if any one wants stand beside me and flatten them like they did many of us let me hear from you so can add your report for my attorney by 12/8

Mad & Fed up
Swimming in debt in the gulf of Mexico, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Emerchant-Club/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Emerchant-Club-Selfish-Cold-hearted-Company-Forces-the-innocent-to-declare-Bankrupcty-391104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC, Emerchant Club

John, regarding report 391104

AUTHOR: Marilyn - (U.S.A.)

If you like you can print out a report of my ripoffreport on SMC. Mine is listed as SMC Tom Bosley Spokesperson. File a dispute on your bank card/debit card by calling your bank and requesting a form for a dispute. The process may take some time, but you will likely get your money back. There is the BBB Online and the Federal Trade Commission, which both of these you can file an online report with.

Good luck