- Report: #404374
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SMC Promotions - E-Commerce - E-Merchant Club
SMC Promotions - E-Commerce - E-Merchant Club996 Flower Glen Simi Valley, California U.S.A.
SMC Promotions - E-Commerce - E-Merchant Club Warning!! An alarming increase in complaints! Simi Valley California
Business Recovery Services has seen an alarming rise in the rate of clients who are requesting "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits involving SMC Promotions, E-Commerce, and E-Merchant Club. Over the last three months, over seventy (70) clients have requested "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kits for SMC and its affiliated companies from Business Recovery Services. This is significantly larger than the 18 complaints registered by the Central Arizona Better Business Bureau over the past 3 years.
There are many more complaints about SMC and its affiliated companies at www.ripoffreport.com. Clients of Business Recovery Services have expressed dissatisfaction with their websites, the advertising offered, the "business coaches" always call and "ask for more money", the inability to obtain refunds, and the simple fact that Business Recovery Services has not heard from one solitary SMC client to date who has recouped their investment from any Internet-based advertising program.
In addition, the television infomercial that SMC airs nationally to develop interest in this "business opportunity" fails to mention several issues/pitrfalls upfront. First, SMC does not mention the amount of money people could potentially invest in the business opportunity through products and/or services to be offered by either SMC and/or its affiliate companies, primarily Emerchant Club. Second, SMC never mentions the gift cards during the infomercial that attract people to the business owner's website. I wonder why SMC doesn't mention any of these facts upfront? Is it because people would never start the business opportunity if they had all the information upfront? I wonder......
Business Recovery Services is a company which assists people who have gotten started with an ill-fated home-based business (made no money with the business...sound familiar?) attempt to get their money back by providing a "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kit so that the client can write to the appropriate government and consumer advocacy agencies to report the alleged rip-off as well as to their credit/debit card companies so that they can dispute the transactions with the alleged fraudulent companies. To date, Business Recovery Services has had many successful recoveries.
Business Recovery Services wishes that every client could recovery their money immediately. However, for anyone who has tried to recover money in the past, especially with SMC, E-Commerce, and E-merchant Club, it is clear that it does take time and perserverence in order to succeed.
I am providing several references of successful recoveries.They are as follows:
1) Harris Halvorson successfully recovered over $4,000.00 simply by sending in the letters in his "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kit for The Greatest Vitamin in the World. The original charges on his card that were recovered took place in 2006!!! Harris has given Business Recovery Services permission to allow prospective clients to contact him and tell about his experiences with Business Recovery Services. For confirmation, please call Harris Halvorson at (401) 884-3155.
2) Dollie Mae Spear has successfully recovered from several companies. Dollie Mae started several "home-based businesses" in the past. Dollie Mae has recovered over $23,000.00 from several "home-based businesses" to date through three-way telephone calls between Dollie Mae Spear, Dollie Mae's credit card companies, and Business Recovery Services. Dollie Mae has given Business Recovery Services permission to allow prospective clients to contact her and tell about her experiences with Business Recovery Services. For confirmation, please call Dollie Mae Spear at (305) 757-9954.
3) Crispin Walker successfully recovered over $2,000.00 simply by sending in the letters in his "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kit for Global Coastal Group. The original charges on his card that were recovered took place in 2007!!! Crispin has given Business Recovery Services permission to allow prospective clients to contact him and tell about his experiences with Business Recovery Services. For confirmation, please call Crispin Walker at (954) 830-6510.
4) Renee Barker has successfully recovered aboiut $300.00 simply by sending in the letters in his "Do-It-Yourself" Business Recovery Kit for SMC promotions, Inc. Renee has given Business Recovery Services permission to allow prospective clients to contact her and tell about her experiences with Business Recovery Services. For confirmation, please call Renee Barker at (330) 714-5388.
Business Recovery Services could assist many people who have gotten started with these "home-based businesses", whether through a telephone call, an Internet offer, or even a television infomerical, recover the money that they spent on these "home-based businesses" if the alleged "victims" are both very diligent and persistent. All Business Recovery Services does is provide the tools and services to assist in their endeavors.
Thank you for the time you have spent to read this letter. If you have started any ill-fated "home-based business" and you would like assistance in your quest to recover your hard-earned money, then either contact us at (480) 649-4251 or E-mail us at email@example.com.
Again, thank you for your time.
Business Recovery Services
Business Recovery Services
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corp. SMC
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Promotions-E-Commerce-E-Merchant-Club/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Promotions-E-Commerce-E-Merchant-Club-Warning-An-alarming-increase-in-complaints-404374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.