Complaint Review: SMC Promotions

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
SMC Promotions
13230 San Bernadino Ave. Fontana, California U.S.A.

SMC Promotions ripoff sent 39.95 to this company to start a small website business Told me I could cancel within 30 days I can't even get a live person on the phone to cancel! Their website tells you nothing I don't know how to contact them to cancel! Fontana California

About 2 weeks ago, my husband saw an ad for this company on TV. It supposedly helps you start a busines online where you sell this company's merchandise. I was livid when I found out he did this. Anyway, he called them, and sent 39.95 to the company. He was supposed to receive a kit, which he never did. I called today to cancel, and you cannot get a live person to speak with! I called sales and told her that the cancellation dept just gives you a recording, and I wanted to talk to a live person. She told me a live person was in that dept, and before I could say anything else, she connnected me and I got that stupid recording again. I don't know how to go about cancelling this thing and I could wring my husband's neck for calling such a rip off company.

Ruby
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Promotions/Fontana-California-92335/SMC-Promotions-ripoff-sent-3995-to-this-company-to-start-a-small-website-business-Told-me-264639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Promotions