Complaint Review: SMC Promotions

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: georgehenry — naples Florida United States of America
SMC Promotions

SMC Promotions conniving, lying, incompetent, tom-foolery, bamboozling, Internet

SMC Promotions called me saying I had requested them to call (NOT).

They tried to get me to give hundreds of dollars to them (supposedly 100% refundable), and actually when I asked real questions about how they accomplished their claims, they would not answer! And switched me to a supervisor who tried to tell several tall tales about how they could not release any info until I gave them $ and he then demanded that I give him my account numbers or atm card #'s!!!!

Again, I asked how and was hung-up on!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Promotions/internet/SMC-Promotions-conniving-lying-incompetent-tom-foolery-bamboozling-Internet-847654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Promotions