Complaint Review: SMC Promotions

• Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
SMC Promotions
Nationwide U.S.A.

SMC Promotions Called 7 Times In One Day & Averages 2 Calls The Days They Call My Cell never leaves messages, calls cell Nationwide

This company has called my cell as much as 7 times on Fri. July 17th, 2009! The calls started at 9:43am & went until 6:27pm. They picked up Saturday morning at 11:30am and again at 1:48pm, Sunday started at 10:48am to 3:46pm.

This is NOT the first week they called, they've been calling for months. I called the number & put in all of my information; I think phone companies give you a free change of number once, but I would much rather incapacitate this company than change my life because of them unless its financially!

I called today & it was a DO NOT CALL list. I bet they added me to something instead- the number rings through 3 different times.

I have many of these instances locked into my cell for a lawsuit. I'm ready!!! >:-(

Accomplicekim
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Promotions/nationwide/SMC-Promotions-Called-7-Times-In-One-Day-Averages-2-Calls-The-Days-They-Call-My-Cell-nev-471867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Promotions