Complaint Review: SMC - SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Windsor New York
SMC - SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION
Simmi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC - SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION I WANT TO CANCEL - THEY WON'T LET ME - MIGHT BE STARTING A CLASS ACTION SUIT Simmi Valley California

Well I am fed up too! I wanted to cancel my smc and they will not accept my cancellation. They are still charging my account - I have not utilized my account in months - I have over 15 "Gift Cards" that I cannot even give a way!! My merchant website sits there dormant. These people are complete rip-offs and I am sure the big guy in California is out there driving around in a nice shiny caddy!

I may have found a lawyer that can start a class action suit. He just contacted me last week and he is looking into it for me. If interested in getting this company contact me (((ROR REDACTED))). Maybe we can all band together and get enough people to shut this rip of scam down.

Just put smc in the subject line so I do not erase it as spam and then I can forward you the email address of the lawyer who contacted me.

Laurak
Windsor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-SPECIALTY-MERCHANDISE-CORPORATION/Simmi-Valley-California/SMC-SPECIALTY-MERCHANDISE-CORPORATION-I-WANT-TO-CANCEL-THEY-WONT-LET-ME-MIGHT-BE-ST-350894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC - SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION