• Report: #420219

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
SMC - Specialty Merchandice Corporation
996 Flower Glen St. Simi Vally, California U.S.A.

SMC - Specialty Merchandice Corporation Learn from my mistake, do not do business we these people, I am down almost $6000 Simi Vally California

Never do business with SMC, you will not win. In the last 4 months I am down almost $6000 to SMC. Start up fee are low just to get their hooks in you, than they talk you into a little more and than gift cards and than web sites. Remember, you are selling penny any items. How many items do you have to sell to recap $6000.
They also have no problem using your credit card with or without their approval. I am out $1400 because a customer service person used my credit card without my approval. And there is nobody you can get on the phone that will help.

I believe they also sell your name to the vultures that sell advertising. I call them vultures because they are relentless and pick at you until you have nothing left. This advertising is very expensive and do not work. They clam that I have had over 30,000 hits on my site and I have had 0 inquiries. This was another $3000 down the drain.

Believe me, do not do business with SMC or any of their vultures friends.

Smc broke
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandice-Corporation/Simi-Vally-California-93065/SMC-Specialty-Merchandice-Corporation-Learn-from-my-mistake-do-not-do-business-we-these-420219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC - Specialty Merchandice Corporation