Complaint Review: SMC - Specialty Merchandis Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Far Rockaway New York
SMC - Specialty Merchandis Corp.
996 Flower Glen Street Nationwide U.S.A.

SMC - Specialty Merchandis Corp. tHEY CHARGED TWO CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. THEN WOULD NOT CANCELL MY ACCOUNT, BUT TOOK DOWN MY SITE, AND KEPT CHARGING MY ACCOUNT. THEY ARE OVER THE ORGINAL AMOUNT, BUT THEY KEEP TAKING MY MONEY. Simi Valley, California

SMC took my money from two credit cards. When I tried to cancell they took down my site, and still charged my cards. How did they do it. Well the told me my first card was not working. I wanted to make money. So I just gave them another card. Well the card was ok. and they had two active account. And they charged both accounts. They have been paid in full and they still charging my accont. They said I didn't follow the rule, but I was told that could cancel at anytime. Just pay from month to month, and at any month I can cancel. So I did cancel on the 30days. But no they say. So to civil court I go. Now I won my case how do I collect my money from them. Another run around. Finally the credit card company Cancell the account so they wont get any more money, but the Visa Law stated that they can only go back as far as 3 months of refunds. When I told them almost 10 months ago to cancell the account utill this is resolved. I just got kicked again.
first SMC
Then the credit card company.
I just want my money back and to put this company out of business.
I have ample time and this now my goal.
Get ready SMC

Anita
Far Rockaway, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandis-Corp/nationwide/SMC-Specialty-Merchandis-Corp-tHEY-CHARGED-TWO-CREDIT-CARD-ACCOUNT-THEN-WOULD-NOT-CANC-469445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC - Specialty Merchandis Corp.