Complaint Review: SMC Specialty Merchandise Company

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
SMC Specialty Merchandise Company
9401 DeSoto Av, Nationwide U.S.A.

SMC Specialty Merchandise Company mailed my kit back 2 days later, they did not refund my money& later charged 4 paypal Chatsworth California

*Consumer Comment: PayPal Sign-up Is Free

I was called a number off of the t.v. The gentleman told me a little about the company and it souanded like something I could do. I agreed to the membership fee because he told me I had 30 days to look over the program after it arrived. Approx 10 days later I received the kit on a Friday. I looked over the materials and realized there would have to be a trmendous outlay of capital to SMC if the program was to work. I do not have the money to buy their merchandise so on Mondy I returned to sender. That was over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received my refund. Not only that, they have charged my card $30 to sign me up for paypal. The only number I had was for members and I explained to the gentleman that I needed customer service,he became very rude with me and said he did not have a number, then he hung up.

Carol
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Company/nationwide/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Company-mailed-my-kit-back-2-days-later-they-did-not-refund-my-450122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Specialty Merchandise Company

PayPal Sign-up Is Free

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

If you were charged by the company to sign up for PayPal you need to refute this charge with your credit card company. First, anyone can easily sign up for a PayPal Account at www.PayPal.com and it's free.