• Report: #207073

• Submitted: Sun, August 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:Sheridan Wyoming
SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen St. Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation RIPOFF! Simi Valley California

SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation Ripoff, Liars, They say they will help you get started in your buisness. Just contact our buisness coaches and set up an appointment Well thats the first problem I had with them, this would have been my second source of income.

My origial job in transportation required me to work on call, well that didn't work with the appointment they set up for me, so I missed the appointment. I had written them letters specifying that I worked on call, and was it possible to work with my on call schedule.

HA! I could never get in touch with anyone Poor Service! To make a long story short, I tried then to cancel my membership! They wouldn't hear of that and they won't refund the money I already put into their Stupid Company either. Companies shouldn't rip people off!! We Need to Fight Back!!

Thanks

Alisa
Sheridan, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-RIPOFF-Simi-Valley-California-207073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation