Complaint Review: SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:palm coast Florida
SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC ,Specialty Merchandise Corporation SMC COST ME OVER 400.00 AFTER I SAID I WAS NOT INTRESTED!! Simi Valley California

I'M TRYING TO FIND A LIGIT HOME BASED BUSINESS!!!
I FOUND SMC ON LINE I GAVE CONTACT INFO SO THEY COULD CONTACT ME BY PHONE....THE CONVERSATION STARTED WITH THE PRICE OF 39.99 DOWN AND 39.99 FOR 11 MONTHS AFTER AND I WOULD RECIEVE A FREE WEB SITE FOR A YEAR SO I DISCUSSED THIS WITH MY HUSBAND HE SAID GO FOR IT. I GAVE MY BANK INFO THEN THE CHANGES STARTED THERE IS A 22.00 MONTHLY FEE FOR THE WEB SITE AND THE 39.99 IS DUE EVERY YEAR. THEN YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR CATALOGS AND SHIPPING AND IF YOU PAY UP FROUNT YOU RECEIVE A CARD TO PAY BACK SOME OF YOUR COST.....

AT THIS POINT I TOLD THEM THAT I WAS NOT INTRESTED FOR THE PRICE JUST KEEPS GOING UP, SHE THEN PUT ME ON HOLD CAME BACK SAID HER MANAGER TOOK SOME MONEY OFF. I TOLD HER NO!!! AND HUNG UP SHE CALLED ME BACK TWO TIMES AFTER I SAID NO!!!

THEY MAILED ME A SECOND CHANCE INVETATION TO THE COMPANY POST DATED OCT 18,2007 AND BILLED MY ACCOUNT AND PUT IT IN THE NEV. ON OCT. 23, 2007.

I'VE TRYED TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN LEFT ON HOLD FOR HOURS....I'M TIRED OF THIS KIND OF BUSSINES AITTATUED!!!!

MY HOME IS IN NEED OF AN INCOME I TAKE CARE OF MY DISABLED FATHER-IN-LAW, HAVE A CHILD,AND MY HUSBAND HAS CANCER BUT HE DOSE ALL HE CAN TO BRING IN MONEY I WAS JUST TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE NOT GET RICH....

Jodi
palm coast, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-SMC-COST-ME-OVER-40000-AFTER-I-SAID-I-WAS-NOT-INTR-281534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation