Complaint Review: SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2005

• Reported By:Portland Indiana
SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation ripoff, get you all pumped up, thinking you could make tons of money!! NOT!!! Van Nuys California

We called SMC, thinking we could make some extra money. The Company told us that there were lots of people that has signed up that is making all kinds of money. And garenteed us that we would too. The person that was suppose to be my coach, I could never get a hold of him, so they transfered me to another person, which knew nothing about what the other person and I talked about.

So I had to go all through it again. This happened over and over. Till my time ran out and I didn't know what the heck I was doing. So the coaching s*cked! I didn't realize how much all of those catalogs costed either. You could not get money out of the items that you wanted, because they were cheaply made. I could of picked up pieces from rummage sales that would of been just as nice and made more money, without paying all that extra money for shipping and the cost of the catalogs.

I am very upset at how much we paid, just to get into this ripoff company!!! $325-$350 was alot of money for us, to be lied to and ripped off. Something needs to be done!!!

Jenny
Portland, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2005 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Van-Nuys-California/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-ripoff-get-you-all-pumped-up-thinking-you-could-m-127615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation