Complaint Review: SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hatillo Other
SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen Street, Nationwide U.S.A.

SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation I has been fooll Simi Valley California

I star this buissnes in a comercial from TV. and has spend more than $3,000.0 dollars. The couching staff has call me to do diferents upgrade. I have not make a penny in the buissnes.

At this point I made an upgrade of a web page and at this moment when I tray to access it ,the web shows a legend,This page can not be found "

I was contact on 9/11/2008 by Mr. Vincent Surrio or ( currio ) and he let me know that this company SMC is commiting froud. He gave me a phone number 1-408-649-4251 and your website address " repoffreport.com ".

He said he can help me by a little of $125.00 dollars. They prepare al letters and documents I need to reiceved my money back.

The big cuestion is can I trust him ? Is been hard for me to take the desition.
Please, send me your advice.

Att . John

Juan
Hatillo
Puerto Rico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corp. SMC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/nationwide/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-I-has-been-fooll-Simi-Valley-California-372926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation