Complaint Review: SMC

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — Paulden Arizona United States of America
SMC
1320 San Bernardino Ave,Fontana,Ca 92335 Fontana, California United States of America

SMC Specialty Merchandise Corp. Will not have to pay membership for a year. Fontana, California

I started my membership with SMC, and was making my member payments. Then I moved to another state. Called SMC and made all the changes to my address and payments. They did not change any of my info. So when I went to buy from them again my member ship had been cancled.  They correccted the mistake and gave me a offer to pay off my membership so I did and the rep told me I would not have to pay my membership dues until a year.  It has not been 6 months and I received a invorce to py my membership fee of $49.00. I called and was to I have to pay for my yearly membership. And I responded that I already have.  I was told by the rep that when I paid off the membership it did not include this years membership. I told the rep, that I was told it did. Gave the reps name and everything. She then told me that if I do not pay it my membership will be cancled. So they want me to pay double.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/Fontana-California-92335/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corp-Will-not-have-to-pay-membership-for-a-year-Fontana-Calif-780323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC