efficient

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:East Tennessee
SMC
996 Flower Glen St. Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC - Specialty Merchandise Corporation - 100% RIP OFF AND FRAUD I requested the starter kit and cancelled within the first 30 days per their instructions. I have contacted th ecompany twice to get my membership cancelled and they say they will but have not. My last call the agent said my card would be credited and my membership cancelled. She LIED! She is now telling me that I signed a contract to cancel at any time with no refund. Simi Valley California

*Author of original report: update

SMC Corp is ripping me off and I can't seem to stop them. I have followed all their guidelines to get my money back and cancel my membership. I have contacted them twice and been promised a refund and to have my membership cancelled. They continue to change their story in a seemingly never ending twists with no commitment. I need advice on how to make this right. and stop the gouging. I have documentation and notes but no one there is taking me seriously. I will not cease until I get a refund and my membership is cancelled.

Jamkat
East, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-100-RIP-OFF-AND-FRAUD-I-requested-the-starter-k-387667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC

update

AUTHOR: Jamkat - (U.S.A.)

I have finally received a refund and a written cancellation after three months of trying to get this resolved. Direct management contact after filing a report to the local BBB is the best avenue.