Complaint Review: SMC

• Updated: Sat, July 23, 2011

• Reported By: dew drop — Inverness Florida United States of America
SMC
996 Flower Glen Rd Simi Valley, California United States of America

SMC eMC very clever, liers,no conscients,breaking promises Simi Valley, California

Hi I am an eldery  person, who was lookin for a way of adding to my Social Security. I am alone and felt I should have a lttle set back for an emergency.

So I answered the ad I saw on the internet, they were very convincing I was looking for something I could do in my home on the internet because I have a health problem that keeps me back from going out of my home

I went in debt for over $10,000. I tried too get some of my money back after six months because i invested so much on the best web site they had and i was to have my name listed on google on the first page, no way they lied too me on so manny issues that I could write a journal.

I also wrote to the Attorney General  which was a laugh because I didnt get any where with them either. The last two things they did were to delete an invoice on my account for $4,995.00 but never had it credited on my credit card. I wrote to the attorney general and they sent me a letter from SMC that told them why they credit my account but never said a word of why they didnt give me a credit on my credit card.

The next day I sat for 3hrs waiting for someone to answer my call to SMC and never got an answer I did the same thing the following day early when they first come into work got the same after three hrs I still havnt got thro too them

So I hope this report will help others who are thinking of going in business with SMC it is a one way streeet and it is all one way there way!!! I have had one sale off the beautiful web site I have after over a yrs work.

I have so many coupons I dont know what too do with them all ,I tried doing what they said but I live in a small town and it just doesnt work. I found out that there is another person in the same town as I live that is in SMC and of course they said no one else was in the same place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2011 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-eMC-very-clever-liersno-conscientsbreaking-promises-Simi-Valley-California-756305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC