Complaint Review: SMC

• Submitted: Sat, December 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Figurines — Houston Texas United States of America
SMC

SMC, I lost $6642.35 to SMC because I believed in their lies and TV ad. I am jobless & disabled. I have minor kids. Internet

This email explains everything:

From: ME

Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 2:17 PM

.....com">wlmailhtml:{FCA773AA-A742-41AA-8087-BCFD6C6483B2}mid://00000032/!x-usc:mailto:legal@emerchantclub.com

Subject: SMC/eMERCHANTCLUB FROM 71583525 BBB Complaint Number 98464040

Sir/Madam (ATTN: Rosa Sandoval)

Please justify the following payments. Even if your policy indicates the money is non-refundable I like to dispute at least the amount $2,388.00 which I know for sure was with a view to rip off me. What I have on my website was completely there before I authorized this amount, which is a proof that this amount was charged illegally.

The $499.95 did not come with any of the privileges promised, e.g., coach service, coupons, free website, and discounts, so this amount is also questionable.

The website that I do have as of now does not cost $3,754.40, it can be built for a lot less money.

Please justify the payments; however I disagree with your non-refundable policy in a sense that I can advertise through my company good cameras selling for $100.00 that cost 500 otherwise and when customers order the camera I send them fake and less expensive cameras and put on my site a policy of non-refund. In such a situation where the delivery is defective and not well explained before it was sold then the policy is not respectable.

08/25/2009   Debit Card Transaction EMC*EMERCHANTCLUB 877-38 08/24EMC*EMERC     $2,388.00
07/31/2009   Debit Card Transaction EMC*EMERCHANTCLUB 877-38 07/30EMC*EMERC     $3,754.40
07/16/2009   Debit Card Transaction SMC*MERCH/MEMB 800-345-4 07/15SMC*MERCH     $499.95

TOTAL AMOUNT:    $6642.35

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/internet/SMC-I-lost-664235-to-SMC-because-I-believed-in-their-lies-and-TV-ad-I-am-jobless-dis-534516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC