• Report: #852052

Complaint Review: SMC

• Submitted: Sun, March 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: Y.C.Backus — Somerset Ohio United States of America

SMC Jeffrey Ransom (coach) Mr. Ransom said he would help me with getting my business off the ground but when i called him about my website not coming up on the internet there was not reply and no return call from him. Internet

I was introduced by telephone to starting home business which i agreed to but there was a fee to the website of 29.99 a month for what they called a hosting fee. Then they said i had to buy my own catalogs to display to my customers which each one cost a fee. At that time the next dayu or so they sent me some catalogs and charged me 95.00 to my bank account without my permission which hanow put my account in the negative. But what beats the cake is that i tried all day yesterday to get a hold of my coach Jeffrey Ransom about my website which never came up so i could sell things through internet to family out of state, and i never got any response from him. So i know I got ripped off and now my finances are in the toilet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/internet/SMC-Jeffrey-Ransom-coach-Mr-Ransom-said-he-would-help-me-with-getting-my-business-off-t-852052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC