Complaint Review: SMC

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: staff131 — Fremont California United States of America

SMC Special Merchandise Corporation I tried it , but realized I didn't want it and it ran through my head that it was a scam. They say they haven't received my package to refund it and now I'm going to be out $400, Internet

I decided to try SMC to make some quick cash. It was the worst decision I ever made. I sent them back the package they had sent so that I would receive my money back and they are saying they never received my package. And they said if my credit card showed I had shipped it that might be taken into consideration. Take it into consideration??? I'm paying $400 for something I don't even have anymore! Something has to be done about SMC and now!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/internet/SMC-Special-Merchandise-Corporation-I-tried-it-but-realized-I-didnt-want-it-and-it-ran-771151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC