• Report: #201628

SMC
clicksmc.com Internet U.S.A.

SMC ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: Huh?

*Author of original report: Report dvdcollections.tv to FBI & Canadian law enforcement

I wanted to get my free info packet. Unfortunately the Submit button on their website doesn't work. There is no way to contact them through their web site. I tried calling them, but was put on hold. I only have a cell phone and I don't think I should pay to tell them their site doesn't work.

I'm thinking now, do I want these people helping me to market and build a web site?

Lori
Forest Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/internet/SMC-ripoff-Internet-201628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC

Huh?

AUTHOR: Gharris - (U.S.A.)

I'm Lost as to what your update has to do with SMC??

Report dvdcollections.tv to FBI & Canadian law enforcement

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

You can report them at: https://complaint.ic3.gov/Default.aspx. They will forward the complaint to the FBI and to the Canadian law enforcement.

In addition, you can also report them to the Dept. of Justice: http://www.usdoj.gov/ and the Motion Picture Association of America Piracy Dept: http://www.mpaa.org/ReportPiracy/ReportPiracy.aspx.

I ordered a DVD set from this company, a TV show, Friday the 13th the Series, and receieved a horrible quality homemade third or fourth generation copy of DVDs that someone did from the TV when it was on Sci-Fi. LOL. This company is so lame. (It's only funny because my bank reversed the charges.)

When I emailed the company about it they sent me an email stating I could keep the "collectors/fan version" (LOL again) or send it back and get a refund, but I can't get a refund without my order number. Since there is no order number and I haven't heard from them again after informing them (like they don't already know) they are perpetrating consumer fraud AND violating national and international intellectual property laws, obviously there is no such number.

Please report these people, as I have, so that its pathetic loser owner can be shut down and proecuted.

readily