Complaint Review: SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY BEIJING CHN

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — Blue Ridge Georgia United States of America
SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY BEIJING CHN

SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY BEIJING CHN www.hyperfuses.net, anything listed under google by typing in cheap nike hyperfuses basketball shoes, their are many different websites I am very concerned having ordered from this site hyperfuses.net. I placed the order on Friday Oct. 5th, I checked my credit card on Monday to see if funds had been charged to my card & they had. Internet,

I am very concerned having ordered from this site hyperfuses.net.  I placed the order on Friday Oct. 5th, I checked my credit card on the following business day to see if funds had been charged to my card & they had.  The credit card stmt read SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY BEIJING CHN. which tells me this company, if it even is a legit company is in China.  I googled this company name & found that they are also selling louisvitan bags & the customer who reported on Ripoff Report stated in their report that it would show on your stmt as SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CHINA.  They reported not receiving anything & just having had their money stolen. I had a bad feeling after placing the order & was given a receipt with a confirmation # & said Thank you for your order!  It didn't tell you when to expect the order & normally an on-line receipt will have a place to print for your records. their also was no store name or phone # listed for contacting.  It did give an email address of ninetytradestore@gmail.com, which I sent an e-mail to & didn't receive any response back.  The amount the order came to when checking out was $82.84, but my credit card was charged $86.16.  It is now Oct. 10th & haven't received a confirmation that my order has been shipped or that it is being processed.  Don't order from this site.  Their are many websites that come up if you type in cheap nike hyperfuse. One other site is www.airfoamposite1.org Beware unless it is a company based in the USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMENG-NETWORK-TECHNOLOGY-BEIJING-CHN/internet/SMENG-NETWORK-TECHNOLOGY-BEIJING-CHN-wwwhyperfusesnet-anything-listed-under-google-by-t-953694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMENG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY BEIJING CHN