Complaint Review: SMGL Corporation

• Reported By: Ecoll —
SMGL Corporation
The Jeweller House, 830, S B B & J Street, Internet United States of America

SMGL Corporation Takes your money and doesn't deliver Internet

I submitted an order to SMGL Corporation and paid via paypal.  After 3 weeks and no sign of the order, I contacted them and they asked for another $80US to send the order.  I refused and opened a paypal dispute which they insisted that I close and insisted the order would be immediately sent.  ANother week later and it still has not been sent, and they will not refund me my money.  I feel they were trying to string me along long enough to go over the time period for which I could escalate to a paypal claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMGL-Corporation/internet/SMGL-Corporation-Takes-your-money-and-doesnt-deliver-Internet-1036844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMGL Corporation