Complaint Review: SMILE BRITE DENTAL CENTER PORT ARANSAS TX

• Reported By: ROY OWEN — PORT ARANSAS Texas United States of America
SMILE BRITE DENTAL CENTER PORT ARANSAS TX
1406 HWY 35 N SUITE C ROCKPORT Texas Internet United States of America

SMILE BRITE DENTAL CENTER PORT ARANSAS TX DR. JON ROMER dentists Internet

*General Comment: What to believe?

Dr. Romer made an appointment to see me because I lost a large filling. He sprnt about 4-5 mins with me and said I would have to return in a week for an x-ray he didnt have time to have one taken. he did however have the time to make up an estimate for future work on that tooth which included a crown (without ever looking at an x-ray). I paid $98.00 and left his office. a week later I received a letter from his office telling me do to doctor/ patient trust he is discontinuing care however durning the next 30 days he would be glad to see me on a cash basis. After my expierience why would I ever see him again. It was the worst $98.00 I ever spent. Dr. Romer is just in it for the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMILE-BRITE-DENTAL-CENTER-PORT-ARANSAS-TX/internet/SMILE-BRITE-DENTAL-CENTER-PORT-ARANSAS-TX-DR-JON-ROMER-dentists-Internet-855579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMILE BRITE DENTAL CENTER PORT ARANSAS TX

#1 General Comment

What to believe?

AUTHOR: Mr.truth - ()

In having experiance knowing the complaintent, I find that the credibility of Mr. Owen should be properly reviewed.In talking to the complaintant in the past, I noticed that he holds a facial expression of longer than 5 seconds when proclaiming falsehoods, he also elevates his tone in his voice when doing the same. The used car salesmans creditability vs a dental care professional, Im sure Dr. Romer has a protocol that must be followed, along with guidelines as to insurance coverage.  and the statement of "being in it for the money' , im sure nobody will fix teeth just for the principal, without pay.