Complaint Review: SMOKELESS DELITE

• Reported By: Fed Up — Nevada
SMOKELESS DELITE
3325 Cochran St. #108 Simi Valley, California United States of America

SMOKELESS DELITE KEEP AWAY FROM THIS CO. Simi Valley, California

On 3/18/13 I mailed a check in the amount of $29.95 for one Pleasure Kit, the check was cashed on 3/25 and I received the kit on 4/1/13. I followed the instructions and the e-cig worked fine the first day, however, the next morning it would not work at all. Because Smokeless Delite offers a 30 days money back guarantee, I returned the item on 4/3 with a letter asking for a refund and the reasons why I was returning the product. Smokeless Delite received the item on 4/6 at 9:02am. To date, and after 4 e-mails, I have not received my refund or any type of acknowledgement. I will file a complaint with the BBB. Please DO NOT use your credit or debit card with anybody unless they are trustworthy merchants like ITunes, Walmart or Amazon, I'm glad I did not. Moreover, Smokeless Delite deletes all the negative yet true comments. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMOKELESS-DELITE/Simi-Valley-California-93063/SMOKELESS-DELITE-KEEP-AWAY-FROM-THIS-CO-Simi-Valley-California-1044951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMOKELESS DELITE