• Report: #420239

• Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:OKC Oklahoma
SMS / GT Colon Cleans - Extreme Acai Berry
secureeasypay.com/extremeacaiberry/Index.php Internet U.S.A.

I was stupid enough to get "Ripped Off" by this one. I have tried free samples before and have never had an experience like this one.

I ordered the FREE 14-day trial of Extreme Acai Berry on Jan. 17 2009. I did not receive the product until Jan. 26, which left me 5 days to sample the product. I called to cancel my thinking I still had plenty of time, I cancelled with no problem, and they gave me a confirmation number.

Well, I checked my bank account the next day, and there was a charge for $92.58 from Check Card: SMS / GT COLON POWER 801-2087458 UT 02/01/09. I did not recognize the charge because it was under a different name other than the first charge that I used to pay for the free trial shipping, which was Check Card: HYPER LABS 866-2182872 UT 01/17/09. So I tried to call the number and got a recording stating that the number was "This number is not an allocated number".

So I had to do a little research and looked up GT Colon and came to this website. I found another number to call and was able to talk to a costumer service rep. and she stated I didn't cancel my trial within the 14-day window, therefore, they shipped another bottle of product. I told her that I believe this transaction to be fraudulent because they are giving false an misleading information on their transactions. She said that the number on the transaction was not their number, but they did receive a payment of $92.58 from my account. I asked her if I could return the product for a full refund she said "we do not accept refunds on this product". I asked for the shipping tracking number, she gave me a number, then I asked who the shipping company was, she said "we do not disclose the shipping company". I then asked her "how am I going to track my product (I am not going to call it and order because I didn't order it) if I don't know what company will be shipping it?" Needless to say, unless I can convince my bank that this is a fraudulent transaction, I am out of the MONEY!!

OKC, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMS-GT-Colon-Cleans-Extreme-Acai-Berry/internet/SMS-GT-Colon-Cleans-Extreme-Acai-Berry-DO-NOT-I-REPEAT-DO-NOT-BE-SUCKERED-INTO-THI-420239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMS / GT Colon Cleans - Extreme Acai Berry