Complaint Review: SMS

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:Raiford Florida
1244 State Street-#350 Lemont, Illinois U.S.A.

SMS Supreme Mailing Services Inc ripoff Lemont Illinois

Supreme Mailing Services Inc. (SMS)Supreme Mailing Services, Inc. (SMS) ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, advertising, By Supreme Mailing Services, Inc. stole $169.00 from me and my children , talk about terriest!! Lemont Illinois .....

When I ansewerd the fraudulent ad that ran in my local paper in Union Co. Florida, I addmit I had high hopes to earn that kind of money even though it did seem to be a little to good to be true.
I sent Sepreme Mailing Services, Inc. $169.00 Money order on Monday, June16,2003. In the advertizment I was sent they asked for a one time processing fee which I was to get back after I recieved my 5th paycheck. And they also stated in the ad that if I get started immedeiately that I would have a paycheck in my hands in 10 days.

Well, now it is June 25, 2003 I havent recieved anything in the mail from these horrible people who prey on the innocents, hopes and desperations of others. I've definatly learned my lesson, when it sounds to good to be true, believe me, it is.

Raiford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMS/Lemont-Illinois-60439/SMS-Supreme-Mailing-Services-Inc-ripoff-Lemont-Illinois-61856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMS