Complaint Review: SN Servicing Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, August 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 27, 2014

• Reported By:Bartonsville Pennsylvania
SN Servicing Corporation
323 5th Street Eureka, California U.S.A.

SN Servicing Corporation Runied my Life Eureka California

*Consumer Suggestion: Act Fast!

Sn Servicing Corporation has ruined my life. In 1996 we took out a second mortgage with Fairbanks Capital who had their issues but never bothered us as we were never a day late.
The mortgage was then sold to SN Servcing Corp and in the beginning they never bothered us.
Then in 2000 we lost our business due to street construction and lost over $500,000 both my husband and I were unemployed and it became difficult to find high paying jobs, we took what we could and worked 3 jobs each just to pay the bills. All of the creditors worked us but not SN.
Having alot of equity in our home we just want to refinance pay SN off and start over. In Dec 2004 we applied and were approved for the refinance all was set to close but since SN does not report to the credit bureaus we still needed some documentation from them. Maryann the rep assigned to my account called me and said their policy is not to release any information, I told her that she had to so I could close on the loan and was amazed when I recevied a call from the new mortgage company stating Maryann had given them only missed payments told them we were 6 months behind (never mentioned that we had been paying then on time for numerous months) and therefore we were not granted to loan.
After calling Maryann back I was amazed at her response when she told me that she was just stating the truth and that I had been late in the past and noone would grant me a refinance.
I have tried several other times to refinance have paid for an appraisal 4 times to no avail, SN will not help me to close this loan.
Then a couple of months ago my company sent all employees a letter stating they were in financial trouble and could only pay us half our salary for awhile, with my husband working for the school district and not getting paid full pay in the summer I knew this would hurt us financially so I called all the creditors was very honest and made arrangements. I called SN she listened said fine and then 2 days later I received a foreclosure letter.
My Husband and I are both employed and have good incomes and a home with over $100,000 in equity we need to refinance and get this monkey off our backs - can anyone help us please.

Rose
Bartonsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2005 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SN-Servicing-Corporation/Eureka-California-95501/SN-Servicing-Corporation-Runied-my-Life-Eureka-California-155255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SN Servicing Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Act Fast!

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Contact the attorney general in your state. Get your RESPA letters going to compare payment history.