Complaint Review: SNAAC

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
SNAAC
6951 Cintas Blvd. Mason, Ohio U.S.A.

SNAAC dishonest fraudulent billing, violation of contract, harrassment Mason Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Don't Understand

*UPDATE Employee: SNAAC Rebuttal

I bought a 2000 Ford Mustang through Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation like the other people. Just like the one guy I was a private in the U.S. Army at the time when I purchased the vehicle 2 years later the engine worked and the vehicle's transmission when out for no reason and this was a manual transmission. I by this time had served my time already and moved on to the civilian world so I was no longer doing the alotment thing, I was making payments online through SNAAC online service. I was called one day when the payment was one day late because I had got paid that day. But SNAAC want's there money right away, don't be 1 second late or they will drive you crazy, even if your up to date and haven't missed any payments.

So one day my friend who was a reference called me and told that SNAAC had called her asking about me, and my payments were up to date and I wasn't behind. So that got me heated, that was uncalled for period. As an ARMY Veteran that was not only unacception, but definitely would not be tolerated. So I called the 1800 number and asked why, the lady was rude, and in my opinion she had to be under the influence of some kind of narcotic, cuz it sounded like I was talking to a crack, I hate to say but it is what it is.

So after that the red flags started going up everywhere and I had realized that SNAAC was a form of con business operating some how and ripping off soldier's like me and the other guy, and I took it personal because as an a soldier you swear to protect and defend the citizens of the UNITED STATES and up hold the laws, and here are people right here in AMERICA ripping off not only soldiers, but also everday civilians and getting away with it. That would piss off anybody, but especially a soldier which is someone who is willing to give his life not only the his country, but for something he/she truly believes and wouldn't hesitate or think twice about it, and to be victimized like that really makes to look at what you are willing to sacrifice for corporations like SECURITY NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION to do business the way they do and get away with it, it makes me sick.

So I reported SNAAC to BBB, and I wasn't satisified with the end result which was nothing, I realized BBB is pointless and figured they had to be in it with SNAAC, so I came across this web site ripoffreport.com, and the first thing I wanted to look up was SECURITY NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION, I personally know and feel there are a lot of soldiers like me and the other guy who have been ripped off but the only difference between me and him is that I refuse to pay them another dime. They have sent me that let's make a deal, but I feel that I don't owe them, and after all the hell I went through with them, they will be waitin till the end of time to get any money from me because it is not happening.

I just want to say thanks to the other soldier for sharing his story, just confirming what I already knew. I would rather pay a bank ruptcy lawyer a couple hundred dollars, and start over plus I got another car, and the funny thing is that SNAAC sent me one of those forms stating that they will garnish my income tax, but I haven't worked in two year's and I still got another ride anyway, LOL@SNAAC. They should know better than to *&*& with a soldier, especially one that's been in the ARMY. ARMY LEADS THE WAY, and *&*& SNAAC.

Maria
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNAAC/Mason-Ohio-45040/SNAAC-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-violation-of-contract-harrassment-Mason-Ohio-237469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNAAC

Don't Understand

AUTHOR: Rst - (U.S.A.)

Who is ripping off who? You just said you were never going to pay them!!!

SNAAC Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Snaac - (U.S.A.)

Security National is one of the most respected auto finance companies in the industry. We regret any situation in which one of our customers is unsatisfied with their car buying and financing experience. Many of the challenging experiences our customers may complain about relate to the selling auto dealership, which we can not resolve. Please note that many inaccuracies may exist in the comments made on this site. This site does not confirm the accuracy of any of the information posted. Likewise, anyone, including Security National competitors may post fictitious complaints. We encourage our customers to visit http://www.snaac.com/ripoffreport.aspx to utilize our dispute resolution process or to better understand our role in their credit transactions.