Complaint Review: SNUGGIE

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Lawnside New Jersey
SNUGGIE
P.o. Box3178 WALLINGFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-566-2888
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

SNUGGIE BLANKET WITH SLEEVES PRODUCT DECEPTION, BAIT & SWITCH WALLINGFORD Connecticut

ON TV AND INTERNET, THEY ADVERTISE TWO FOR ONE SNUGGIE BLANKETS WITH SLEEVES IN THREE COLORS TO CHOOSE, BURGUNDY, ROYAL BLUE AND SAGE GREEN AT $19.95 + $7.95 P&H AN ADDITIONAL $7.95 P&H FOR THE SECOND SNUGGIE. WHEN I PLACED AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE I CONTACTED A REPRESENTATIVE NAMED NOEMI. I ASKED IF THE OFFER AS ADVERTISED TWO FOR ONE WAS STILL AVAILABLE. I WAS INSTRUCTED TO HOLD ON, AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES SHE RETURNED AND "YES THE OFFER IS STILL ON".

I STARTED MY ORDER AND WHEN I TOLD HER I WANTED THE BURGUNDY AND ROYAL BLUE, SHE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO ORDER FOUR(4) TO RECEIVE ANOTHER SNUGGIE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR.

I REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD TO HOLD ON, IN THE BACKGROUND I HEARD A HUSHED CONVERSATION. NOEMI RETURNED AND SAID THE SUPERVISOR, "HE'S NOT AVAILABLE". I ASKED FOR HIS NAME, SHE RESPONDED "MIKE", I REQUESTED HIS ID NUMBER, SHE TOLD ME #468.

I CONCLUDED MY CONVERSATION AND CANCELED THE SALE.
INPROPER BUSINESS PRACTICE, THE OLD BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!

Frank
Lawnside, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNUGGIE/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06494/SNUGGIE-BLANKET-WITH-SLEEVES-PRODUCT-DECEPTION-BAIT-SWITCH-WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-381643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNUGGIE