Complaint Review: SNUGGIE

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:DOVER New Hampshire
SNUGGIE
PO BOX 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

SNUGGIE DOUGH BUT NO THROW...actually not a throw but a fleece blanket with sleeves. Wallingford CONNECTICUT

I am typing this report as I wait for a cutomer service representatve to answe .their phone I have a $178.40 charge pending on my credit card The cost of snuggies I ordered in Nov. Sinve these items were to be Christmas gifts I want to cancel. I have been informed by automated voice that my order has not even been shipped.I have now been waiting 20 min....they are just sooo busy I am advised to wait It is now 7:40 and the phones are shut down at 8:00 PM..What a miserable way to run a business. I urge all out there do NOT be snookered by the sweet advertisements on TV .
If you should odder multiple snuggies you pay S&H for each one ordered.

Never Again !AEM

AEM
DOVER, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNUGGIE/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/SNUGGIE-DOUGH-BUT-NO-THROWactually-not-a-throw-but-a-fleece-blanket-with-sleeves-Walli-405109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNUGGIE