Complaint Review: SNUGGIE

SNUGGIE
Willingford, CONNECTICUT U.S.A.

SNUGGIE No Customer Service Wallingford CONNECTICUT

I ordered a single Snuggie (8NZ) for 19.95

The confirmation I got was for a total of 2 sets (4 Snuggies) for a total of 69.37.

Since I did not order the 2nd set I tried to call the customer service number.

On Monday the 12/8 I finally got hold of RUBIE ID 259 and she told me that I could not do anything but have to wait for 48 hrs to call the customer service. I called today but it is impossible to get thru. Rubie also told me that a supervisor would call me back within 48 hours. Since I called on Monday this promise was also wrong . I will challenge the charge on my card IF and WHEN I get charged.

Francis
Crompond, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNUGGIE/Willingford-CONNECTICUT/SNUGGIE-No-Customer-Service-Wallingford-CONNECTICUT-399965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNUGGIE