Complaint Review: SNUGGIES BLANKETS

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:CATAWISSA Pennsylvania
SNUGGIES BLANKETS
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

SNUGGIES BLANKETS NO PRODUCT AFTER A MONTH - PHONES BUSY ALWAYS NO WAY TO CONTACT Wallingford Connecticut

*Author of original report: SNUGGIES BLANKETS

*Author of original report: Snuggies update - product received!

*Consumer Comment: Snuggle TV and Web Site Rip Off Confirmation

I saw these on TV and ordered for Christmas gifts. Called and spoke with someone after waiting 3 weeks. I was told they were on "back order". I HATE it when people tell me that!

So I said, well I want to cancel my order then. I was put on hold and was told they were shipping "today".
It is now another week and I still don't have them. Tries calling numerous times this morning and all I get is a recording "all ckts busy".
Looks like a rip off to me!

Mark
CATAWISSA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SNUGGIES-BLANKETS/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/SNUGGIES-BLANKETS-NO-PRODUCT-AFTER-A-MONTH-PHONES-BUSY-ALWAYS-NO-WAY-TO-CONTACT-Wallingf-394408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SNUGGIES BLANKETS

SNUGGIES BLANKETS

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

It took almost 2 months for the product to arrive, but they did and they are very comfortable, just as advertized. Too bad their customer service didnt handle this better.

Snuggies update - product received!

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Took a month & a half but the product finally arrived. Product is as described, but go ahead and spend the extra $5.00 for the thicker ones. The "standard" thickness is very thin, although it does keep you warm.

Snuggle TV and Web Site Rip Off Confirmation

AUTHOR: Ultramannick - (U.S.A.)

I also ordered the BOGO Snuggle from www.getsnuggle.com. I have the receipt from my order, but there is no confirmation number and so far, no funds have been taken from my account.

However, there is a 'phishing" Web site called "www.freesnuggle.com" which almost had me thinking it was a legitimate site, but I noticed the URL domains were not quite kosher.

I have also called the toll free "Customer Service" number of 800-566-2888. It either rings busy or, for a brief second, there's the sound of music---and then silence.

I am really disappointed as this would have been a great gift for my wife. Now I will have to track them down and confront them with or without the AG's office here in Washington State.