Complaint Review: SOBA

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: David Kaiser — Malibu California United States of America
SOBA
PCH Internet United States of America

SOBA MALIBU RECOVERY CENTER Operating without a license...Detoxing people in sober living, Greg Hanley sexual explicit to clients! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Crazy making

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: fraudlent report

The clients are treated very badly, from sexual expectation to being held asfinancial hostages for Malibu Recovery Centers benefit.  I am appaled at the lack of care this facility has for their clients.  Recently, the state came in and was about to close down this clown operation.  As a sober living, SOBA should not be detoxing without medical personnel, yet they do it all the time.  They are money hungry!

The CEO, Greg Hannley is girl crazy and on heavy duty medication.  Greg leads the Company daily through his hands-on approach!  He slurs on a daily basis.

Being jailed for many years for embezellment, stealing was my forte.   There have been ramifications for my actions. Many DUI's have followed me and continue to be a part of my problem.  But, I can help you.  I have my own radio show "Full Recovery with David Kaiser."  Listen to my show to return in the very near future!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOBA/internet/SOBA-MALIBU-RECOVERY-CENTER-Operating-without-a-licenseDetoxing-people-in-sober-living-598429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOBA

Crazy making

AUTHOR: Ab85 - (USA)

This actually sickens me to see that someone would write this about not only a company who has saved many lives, including mine, and then go on to go as low as to say the things said about the owner who made Soba the amazing place it is today. I was around when said man was a part of our company, and he is the one who actually conned my family and tried to rip them off. It was not until others looked at what was going on that everything was set straight. A blow so low as to attack a man who has a beautiful wife and family.. Well, just stop and find something better to do. I irony of you posting these about a man like the CEO of our company is astonishing. I wish you health, and recovery, because this is no way to live. A sick addict who finally made it with the help of Soba and Greg has finally gotten her life back together.. Open your eyes, David.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

fraudlent report

AUTHOR: ghanley - (United States of America)

I wasnt even going to justify this with a coment because I figured that people would be smart enogh to realize that David Kaiser didnt even write this.  .  This was obviously written by someone that works at another treatment center and is trying to scare people off.
I have a wife and family so whoever you are that would post such a sick thing as you did please leave me alone.  We are the least expenseve treatment center and are known for letting people stay on and even get jobs here when the dont have resources.
we have been licensed  with the state of Ca since 5/5/2009 ADP #190664ap and have never had a complaint of any kind.
It is really horrible that people can post anything they want on the internet and there is nothing you can do to take it off.
Again whoever posted this please get some help as you are a very sick person