worn

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Chyna — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
SOBE Threads

SOBE Threads sobethreads.com This piece of garbage company scammed me out of $90. I purchased a swarovski bracelet online but never recieved it. After many months of trying to contact the company, I still have not had a response Internet

I ordered a bracelet but never recieved it.  I proceeded to contact the company, but after not being able to get hold of an actual person I left several voicemails and emails.  I was never contacted by anyone from the company and months later have not recieved a refund.

Sobe threads obviously does not know how to handle an actual business.  And anyone planning on purchasing their merchandise should be aware that they are dealing with scam artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOBE-Threads/internet/SOBE-Threads-sobethreadscom-This-piece-of-garbage-company-scammed-me-out-of-90-I-purch-998892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOBE Threads